At Legisterra, we provide comprehensive legal support to private companies and non-governmental organizations operating on a global scale. Our lawyers provide legal service in all areas concerning personnel of a company, from the preparation of labor agreements, to the representation of our clients in lawsuits arising from labor law. By creating solutions within the framework of employment legislations, we aim to ensure that our clients concentrate on their activities without having to focus on personnel related problems in their workplace.
Some of our services are stated below:
• Preparing employment agreements specially prepared for each of our clients and in compliance with the global employment conditions;
• Providing legal support to our clients on issues arising daily, such as the right to leave, disciplinary punishments, workplace regulations, and disciplinary procedures;
• Providing up-to-date information to our clients regarding amendments made to the Labor Act;
• Organizing and managing severance pay procedures in accordance with Turkish law; and
• Representing our clients before Turkish courts and during mediation processes, in all types of disputes and lawsuits including reemployment lawsuits, termination indemnity demands, and overtime compensation demands.