As Legisterra, the services provided to our clients within the framework of the Corporate and Contract Law cover a significant part of our consultancy services. Legisterra has advised on more than US$250 million in international M&A transactions. Due to the fast, practical, and solution-oriented support we provide to our local and international clients, our clients are at a competitive advantage compared to their competitors in their sectors.
By by knowing our clients’ needs and by taking the cultural norms into consideration, we protect the interests and benefits of our clients at the highest level in the reality of business life.
By implementing our legal works of preventing lawyering, our clients are effectively protected from legal disputes to a great extent. However, in commercial disputes that cannot be avoided and resolved through negotiation processes, we also effectively represent our clients during mediation and litigation.
The scope of our services include company establishment transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and transactions concerning commercial activities of companies. When servicing our clients, our main goal is as to decrease potential client legal liability and improve client legal opportunities. The main contract types provided to our clients are as follows:
• Asset Purchase Agreements;
• Joint Venture Agreements;
• Partnership Agreements;
• Shareholders’ Agreements;
• Loan Agreements;
• Implementation Agreements prepared within the framework of the Build Operate Transfer Model;
• Management, Consultancy, and Service Agreements;
• Brokerage, Agency, Dealer, Franchise, and Distributorship Agreements;
• Purchasing and Supplier Agreements;
• Construction Agreements;
• License Agreements;
• Labor Agreements;
• E-Commerce Agreements;
• Professional Event Management Agreements;
• Articles of Association for Company, Branch, or Liaison Office Establishment in Türkiye and Canada;
• Board of Directors and General Assembly Processes;
• Authorized Signatures List and Internal Directives;
• Investment and Financing Agreements;
• NDA and Competition Agreements; or
• Any other agreements required.