In an increasingly digital world, data is becoming more than a line of code, it’s personal. Using and storing information properly has never been more crucial, especially in an operational setting like Türkiye. Since the establishment of the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kişisel Verileri Koruma Kurumu – KVKK) in 2017, Legisterra has ensured data protection and privacy to private companies and NGOs. Some of our services include:
• Monitoring changes in data protection and privacy laws and drafting in-depth, easy-to-understand memorandums to keep our clients up to date on any changes that can affect their daily operations.
• Providing detailed legal advice on the complex issues of data protection and privacy law tailored for your organization including advice on data breaches, risk management, and compliance strategies.
• Drafting comprehensive agreements focusing on data privacy and protection disclaimers to alleviate any risks in the future
• Assisting our clients through governmental investigations in all regions of Türkiye
• Supporting our multinational clients to ensure any data transfer and data storage is made properly and according to the governmental regulations.